COVID-19 Safety Measures
We are vaccinated and continuing with boosters, for your safety, and ours.
Aubrey’s Ark is committed to helping protect the health and safety of our clients and the community we serve.
• If the client or someone is in the home when we are expected to be there, please give us a heads up about this and we will enter your home masked, for our safety, and yours.
• We suggest the client creates an “Aubrey’s Ark Use Only Area” which includes but is not limited to:
- poop bags
• Pet sitter will use their own hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure of the clients’ home.
• If the client wants to leave out disinfecting wipes and/or disinfecting sprays for Aubrey’s Ark use while we’re working in the clients’ home, we will use them for our safety, and yours.
• Overnight Care safety measures will be discussed several days prior to the clients’ departure. We always request clean bedding, hand towels, and a clean bathroom to use while sleeping in the clients’ home.
Thank you for your support, consideration and cooperation during these trying times.